PROFESSIONAL RELATIONS OFFICER NEEDED IN HANOVER, PA
About BriteLife Recovery
BriteLife Recovery was founded in 2015 on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Since our inception, we remain committed to providing individualized care for every person we treat. We have expanded from a small boutique facility to a full-service provider of substance use disorder treatment to serve more people suffering from the disease of addiction. Today, we are expanding our footprint with the addition of BriteLife Recovery Pennsylvania in the tranquil hillsides of Hanover, PA. With a small-town charm and majestic scenery, BriteLife Recovery at Hanover is less than a one - hour drive from Lancaster and Hershey and offers clients a unique opportunity to discover a new life through our detox, residential and outpatient programs. BriteLife is accredited by The Joint Commission.
The Professional Relations Officer is responsible for stimulating census growth by educating the referral community on the benefits of Britelife Recovery services and gaining admissions into our programs. This position must be able to effectively communicate our value proposition to other treatment programs, labor unions, EAPs, hospitals, medical staff, clinicians, state and government agencies, and the direct consumer (parents and/or families). This position must create strong internal equity with Britelife staff to assist clients with continuing care plans. This position will take a pivotal role in the development and implementation of local, regional, and national marketing plans.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Increase admissions through educating the referral community on when it is appropriate to refer to a BLR program and effectively communicate Britelife Recovery’s value proposition.
- Develop quarterly comprehensive business development strategy. This strategy should include plans to grow referral business from current active accounts, past active accounts, and newly established accounts.
- Develop strong working relationship with BLR staff and involve key personnel and programs in educational sessions either on or off-site.
- Work collaboratively with program directors, call center, admissions, and case management staff to ensure consistent delivery of service. Communicate frequently with directors and admission/intake staff to meet or exceed service expectations.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on referral trends, utilization and referral source/ customer satisfaction.
- Reports any operational or admissions issues to operations/admissions team to ensure outstanding client/customer service.
- Attend and assist with local, regional and national events and activities. Works collaboratively with other Professional Relations Officers to coordinate educational events and marketing activities.
- Develop and execute prospecting sales development plan by geographic area to increase market share and positively impact volume.
- Assist in the development of promotional collateral for specific targeted services and niche markets as needed and within budget.
- Maintain customer relationship database to document marketing strategies, completed needs assessments, contacts completed, future call objectives and relevant notes. Provide weekly summary to marketing meetings and to Director of Marketing.
- Promote BLR philosophies; generate team spirit; and create and maintain a business environment that fosters the highest levels for quality, excellent customer service, and superior team member satisfaction.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Minimum of 3-5 years working in business development, marketing, or sales.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Healthcare experience preferred.
COMPETENCIES -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Proven ability to positively affect volume
- Highly competitive, dynamic, and motivated to succeed
- Customer service oriented, ability to focus on the details and help with service delivery process
- Experience and knowledge of substance use disorder and local/regional market.
- Understanding of trends in substance use disorder/behavioral health
- Highly disciplined in territory management, time management, and sales pipeline management
- Aptitude to understand and effectively communicate information
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Quarterly business reviews will be performed to assess performance and provide a guideline for measuring success in this role. Performance may be measured by the following:
- # of referrals by month
- # of accounts referring by month
- # of new accounts referring by month
- # of referrals by level of care
- # of face-to-face appointments by month
- # of admissions by month
- Average length of stay of admissions by month