BriteLife Recovery is pleased to announce our newest addiction treatment center in Hanover, Pennsylvania in February 2022. We are actively hiring for the following positions:
- Behavioral Health Technicians
- Van Drivers
- Medical Director
If you are interested in the above positions, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please identify the position in the subject line.
About BriteLife Recovery
BriteLife Recovery was founded in 2015 on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Since our inception, we remain committed to providing individualized care for every person we treat. We have expanded from a small boutique facility to a full-service provider of substance use disorder treatment to serve more people suffering from the disease of addiction. Today, we are expanding our footprint with the addition of BriteLife Recovery Pennsylvania in the tranquil hillsides of Hanover, PA. With small-town charm and majestic scenery, BriteLife Recovery at Hanover is less than a one - hour drive from Lancaster and Hershey and offers clients a unique opportunity to discover a new life through our detox, residential and outpatient programs. BriteLife is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Provide a safe environment for clients during the detox and residential phase of treatment by assessment, medication administration and recommendations for holistic alternatives
- Assist in developing and monitoring medical/nursing treatment plans
- Assist in the coordination of a therapeutic client milieu.
- Provide feedback to Providers regarding current client conditions
- Pennsylvania Nursing License for LPN or RN
- Previous inpatient substance abuse experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Growth mindset
- Provide personalized treatment to clients in a group and individual therapeutic environment.
- Implement documentation skills and format for progress notes, therapy notes, treatment plans, and requirements of the ASAM criteria.
- Utilize eclectic therapeutic styles such as MI, CBT, DBT, Psychoeducation, etc. to meet each client where they are at in their recovery.
- Engage in clinical team meetings to enhance clinical skill sets, discuss client concerns, and build the clinical team environment for better client care.
- In process of license from the Pennsylvania State Board (LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Preferred certified by Pennsylvania Certification Board (CAADC, CADC)
- Valid Driver's License
- Growth mindset
You are a Licensed Clinician, Substance Use Counselor, Co-Occurring Counselor, Mental Health Clinician, Marriage and Family Therapist, Drug and Alcohol Therapist, Certified Addictions Counselor, or Licensed Therapist currently.
Duties / Responsibilities
- The medical director will oversee all medical services. He/she will also act as a key partner and directly work with our corporate advisory board and project leadership for recruitment and retention of medical staff.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and supervises all medical staff functions. Conducts performance appraisals for assigned medical staff.
- Direct supervision for mid-level prescribing clinicians (nurse practitioners and/or physician assistants).
- Demonstrate the BriteLife mission, purpose, values, and beliefs using trauma informed language with internal and external stakeholders.
- Make use of management practices including empowerment of staff, the provision of clear and concise expectations regarding duties, frequent feedback focusing on positive and problematic aspects of performance and other management practices consistent with continuous quality improvement.
- Current license in the State of Pennsylvania and able to perform the scope of responsibilities set forth in the Pennsylvania state regulations.
- Certified by ASAM/ABAM
- DEA X-Waiver
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Professional, collaborative, multi-disciplinary team environment
- DEA and license renewal reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Working with a passionate team of healthcare professionals and executive management