south carolina Marijuana Addiction Treatment
Attitudes about marijuana have changed over time. Far from the “Reefer Madness” days, when pot was demonized for supposedly leading to dangerous, reckless behavior, today people are much more accepting of marijuana use. Recreational marijuana is becoming more normalized, and dozens of states have legalized marijuana for medicinal or recreational use (or both). At the same time, pot has become more potent than ever with vast varieties and strains to produce a particular effect.
But an unfortunate side effect of the growing acceptance of marijuana use is that it can make it harder for those struggling with marijuana addiction to recognize that they need help. If using marijuana is “normal,” the thinking goes, then I can’t have a problem. BriteLife understands this and effectively treats clients with pot dependence at our South Carolina marijuana addiction treatment center.
Signs of Marijuana Addiction
Even people who aren’t physically dependent on marijuana can still struggle with addiction to it—meaning they feel a compulsive urge to use marijuana even when it negatively affects their lives.
Signs of marijuana addiction include:
- Developing a tolerance, meaning you need more and more of the drug to get the same effect
- Using more marijuana than you intended or for a longer period than you intended
- Having difficulty not using marijuana or cutting back
- Losing interest in or missing out on activities because of your pot use
- Continuing to get high even when it’s causing problems at work, school, or in personal and professional relationships
- Using marijuana to mask negative feelings and worries
Some people successfully quit using marijuana on their own—sometimes after several attempts. Others will need professional help to quit. If you’ve tried to quit on your own without success or you’re struggling with addiction to marijuana and other substances, BriteLife Recovery can help.
Why Choose BriteLife Recovery?
BriteLife Recovery provides comprehensive marijuana treatment at our Hilton Head reahb. Our luxury treatment center provides a serene environment where clients can focus on healing and recovery. We offer a range of marijuana rehab options, including detox, intensive outpatient programs, partial hospitalization programs, and residential inpatient programs.
Our experienced doctors and therapists work together to create customized treatment plans for each client. Our therapists use proven, evidence-based methods, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), to help people struggling with marijuana addiction find better ways of coping with stress, tension, and anxiety.
Rehab clients at BriteLife Recovery enjoy:
- 24/7 medical care and support
- Wellness programs like massage, yoga, and more
- A supportive peer community
- Pristine property and amenities
- A variety of activities and outings
Speak with one of our recovery specialists today to learn more about our South Carolina marijuana addiction treatment program. Call us today at 866-470-2187 to find out if our Hilton Head rehab is right for you.